Sunday, January 16, 2011

Phantom of the Brampton

Hello my lovely people! Lara here!
   This weekend has been a slow and un-eventful weekend, which is why i chose to write about it. My mom asked me nicely to stay in Brampton, so i did. Brampton is probably one of the least interesting weekend cities in the GTA. You either get drunk in your home, in a park, on the bus, or at the movies. And of course, there are no dealers close to my whereabouts whilst i am in this shit hole of a city.
    What did i do all night you may be wondering? Well, Zack picked me up from work at 6:30, we got a coffee, he dropped me off at home and then he went to work. So, i was greeted by my youngest sister Kate and her friend Maddy when i walked into my house. i noticed instantly that Kate had a piercing on her lip. Maddy left, and i asked Kate if her piercing was real or fake. Of course it was real, and Maddy was the one that pierced it for her. What a lovely surprise that will be when my mom notices it. And on top of the new piercing, Abby (my other sister) just got two bearded dragons (which we named Icarus and Vagga).....my mom and dad are afraid of reptiles....another lovely surprise for them to find.
   Anyways, Kate and i played the "what do you wanna do?" "i dunno, what do you wanna do?" game for a while until we finally settled on watching the Phantom of the Opera (2004) because Gerrard Buttler is in it, and we both agree that hes a sexy, sexy man. It was a decent movie, and sparked such ludicrous comments such as "my upper lip is sagging" and "it's just a small scar...oh wait, that entire part of his face is horribly disfigured...my bad."
    I also noticed that my dad still hadn't opened the bottle of vodka that he won in one of his curling tournaments, and since my parents were out, i seized the opportunity to crack it open. i made myself a few vodka and cokes, and took a bath once the movie was over. i got a phone call while in the bathtub, and was greeted by the sound of a friend whom i havent spoken to in a while. And of course, he was looking for weed. Everyone seems to call me when they are on a hunt for the great ganja. Apparently that's what i'm good for.
   Anyways my lovelies, i have work in the morning, so keep mossing in the free world!
                                                 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment